Mill District City Apartments have apartments and lofts now available for immediate move in! A new Village Green apartment community in the heart of the Mill District in downtown Minneapolis; a neighborhood rich in history and major cultural amenities make it THE most desirable residential downtown Minneapolis neighborhood. Located on the West Bank of the Mississippi River, the Mill District was the center of the flour and saw milling industry in Minneapolis.
Mill District City Apartments in Minneapolis is distinguished by its emphasis on extraordinary outdoor amenities with a 14,000-square-foot private park on site and views of the Mississippi River. Further, upscale apartment community amenities, including an indoor pool/hot tub, social sauna, fitness and business centers, clubroom and extended-hour concierge, as well as an on-site restaurant featuring indoor/outdoor dining and carryout will provide residents the ultimate urban lifestyle for rent in downtown Minneapolis. Read all about our commitment to "green" here.
Mill District City Apartment's Zen Box Izakaya has won Best Ramen in the city of Minneapolis by Thrillist Minneapolis.
View our full color brochure
Mill District City Apartments in Minneapolis, MN offers these amenities and more:
- 39 unique apartment floorplans and 3 finishing packages
- Moveable Granite Islands
- Built-in wine racks
- Stainless steel pot rack in select apartments
- 9 to 18 foot ceilings with loft options
- Floating walkways to private roof terrace on select apartments
- Sexy bathrooms
- Oversized Low E windows
- Wood floors
- Translucent sliding glass barn doors
- Boutique hotel-style lobby with living Green Wall
- 14,000 square foot private park with cabanas and sunken rock gardens
- Indoor & outdoor pool with 2-sided movie screen
- Contemporary club room with gaming area
- On-site specialty store
- NAHB Green Building Standard
For information on corporate presentations, preferred employer programs and cross-promotional marketing opportunities contact Lee Ann Varner at 612-902-5903' or firstname.lastname@example.org