2010 IIDA Northland Fab Awards Restaurant/Retail Award Winner! - In Eitel Building City Apartments Minneapolis, MN- Loring Kitchen and Bar- Indoor and outdoor dining, carry out and delivery. Read all about it here!Eitel Building City Apartments are located in the historic Loring Park neighborhood of Minneapolis, MN and redefines renting; offering studio, 1 and 2 bedroom apartments for rent and 1 and 2 bedroom loft apartments for rent in an ideal location with luxury finishes and outstanding amenities. These Minneapolis apartments are in a great location in downtown Minneapolis that brings you within steps of dining, shopping and entertainment, you'll always find something to do and its proximity to major highways and transportation make commuting a breeze. Inside Eitel Building City Apartments in Minneapolis you'll find design reminiscent of a hip, boutique hotel. The Sky Club and Sky Park, massage room, yoga studio, 24-hour fitness center, private Zen courtyard, sauna, movie theaters, underground heated parking, social activities and restaurant are conveniences you'll appreciate daily. Emphasizing openness and contemporary elegance, these Minneapolis apartments in the Loring Park neighborhood offer luxurious finishes, making it clear that it's a good life at Eitel Building City Apartments in Minneapolis, MN.
Inside Historic Eitel Building City Apartments, you'll find design reminiscent of a hip, modern, boutique hotel. Our Residents get to enjoy our Sky Club and Sky Park, Massage Room, Yoga Studio, Newly expanded 24-hour Fitness Center, Private Zen Garden courtyard, Sauna, Movie Theaters, Underground Heated Parking, Social Activities and the popular Loring Kitchen and Bar are conveniences you'll appreciate daily. Emphasizing openness and contemporary elegance, the apartments offer some of the city's most luxurious finishes, making it clear that Historic Eitel Building City Apartments is the premier choice for downtown living!
Historic Eitel Building City Apartments SPECIALS! No application fee, waived admin fee and with approved credit $150 deposit!Historic Eitel Building City Apartments current has availability for immediate and future move-in dates. Call Michael and Ian at 612-333-2425 for more information and our up to date specials and to set up your personal tour.
Our residents tell us they live at Eitel Building City Apartments in the Loring Park neighborhood of Minneapolis, MN because:
- LOCATION - Apartments are located in the historic Loring Park Neighborhood directly across the street from beautiful Loring Park and within walking distance to Nicollet Mall and Downtown Minneapolis
- CONDOMINIUM STYLE FINISHES with three apartment finishing packages including granite islands and counter tops, cherry wood cabinetry, stainless steel appliances, wood flooring, oversized windows, and translucent glass sliding doors
- SEXY BATHROOMS with marble vanities, vessel sinks, 36-inch soaking tubs, curved shower rods, and subway tile bath surround
- RESORT-CLASS APARTMENT AMENITIES
- ROOFTOP SKY CLUB AND SKY PARK with hot tub, gas grill, BOSE surround sound, plasma TVs, sun deck, cozy fireplace, pool table, kitchenette, ample seating, granite island seating bays & outdoor projection movie screen and great views of Minneapolis
- CONCIERGE SERVICE with extended hours for package acceptance, dry cleaning, & other services
- SOCIAL ACTIVITIES for residents, friends, and pets
- GREEN - committed to an eco-friendly world
- AMAZING CLOSET & STORAGE SPACE in every apartment with double shelving and mounted shoe racks
- ONSITE RESTAURANT/BAR offering indoor and outdoor dining, carry out and delivery!
- SERVICE EXPRESS GUARANTEE: If your apartment work request is not completed within 24 hours we will credit your rent daily until resolved
Read about Eitel Building City Apartments in Minneapolis, MN in the news.
Recipient of the CEL & Associates A List Award for Customer Service
For information on corporate presentations, preferred employer programs and cross-promotional marketing opportunities contact Lee Ann Varner at 612-902-5903' or firstname.lastname@example.org