Renaissance City Apartments recognized for Best Renovation by the Detroit Metropolitan Apartment Association and Best Marketing by the Property Management Association of Michigan.
At Renaissance City Apartments, formerly known as Millender Center Apartments, you will have the opportunity to experience Detroit apartment living from two exciting points of view. Sitting in the comfort of your apartment home you can gaze out on endless views. The river, downtown skyline, sports stadiums, everything that makes the city so exciting are spread out on the busy streets below. Step outside the front doors and you are in the heart of the city. The casinos, Renaissance Center, Detroit Riverwalk, Greektown, Hart Plaza, sports venues, theaters, restaurants, and night clubs are all there for you to explore 24 hours a day. You are truly in the middle of everything the city has to offer.
Detroit listed as one of the 15 Hottest American Cities For 2015
Residents tell us these are the top reasons to choose Renaissance City Apartments:
- Located in the Central Business District within minutes of 375, I-94, I-75 and The Lodge Freeway
- Conveniently located within walking distance of Comerica Park, Campus Martius, Ford Field, The Detroit Riverwalk and Historic Greektown
- Connected to The People Mover and Ren-Cen via the Skywalk
- 11 unique one and two bedroom floorplans with penthouse options
- Washer/Dryer in apartment options
- 24-7/365 Concierge
- Luxurious SkyClub on our 33rd floor with two outdoor terraces complete with movie theater and outdoor kitchen
- Indoor saltwater pool and hot tub
- Fitness center facility with yoga studio
- Oversized windows with balcony options
- Stunning views of the Detroit River, Belle Isle, Windsor, The Ambassador Bridge and Downtown Detroit