Nestled along the edge of The Chicago Loop and famous River North neighborhood, the historic Randolph City Tower Apartments offers the comforts of home paired with the indulgences of lavish urban living. Only minutes away from the CTA, bus and pedway systems, and custom taxi services, Randolph Towers has been hailed as the most conveniently located apartments in Chicago Loop. Close proximity to the Theater District, Magnificent Mile, and Oak Street Beach also make The Randolph the elite in River North, Chicago apartments.
While location is key, this 45-story-high skyscraper has also been completely renovated to provide renters with every amenity imaginable including a 24-hour fitness center, indoor SkyClub with gourmet kitchen and theater, and Olympic-sized swimming pool with waterfall. Additionally, each of The Randolph's apartment homes feature wood flooring, extravagant master suites with oversized walk-through closets, spacious bathrooms with 36-inch soaking tubs, and sleek-styled kitchens. With rents starting at $1590 monthly, Randolph City Tower Apartments is the only choice for renters looking to experience the excitement of Chicago's urban lifestyle while taking pleasure in the comforts of the city's most luxurious high-rise apartments.
Residents love Randolph Tower City Apartments because of its:
- Business Center and Conference Room
- Pet-Friendly Community
- On-site Restaurant with Outdoor Dining
- Near the Chicago Central Business District
- In-Unit Full-sized Whirlpool Stacked Washers and Dryers
- Soaring 9 and 18 ft. ceilings
- Breathtaking views of the city
- Luxury Penthouse Options Available
- V-Suites Furnished Rentals
- Private Movie Theater and Indoor Pool
Call today to schedule a tour with a member of our professional sales staff! Discover why Randolph Tower City Apartments is the best choice for two-bedroom, one-bedroom and studio apartments in Chicago!
Randolph Tower City Apartments Awards:
- American Institute of Architects (AIA) Illinois 2013 Louis Sullivan Award
- 2013 Chicago Landmark Award for Preservation Excellence
- Friends of Downtown Chicago Best Preservation Effort
Office and Retail Space is also available. Details here.
*Randolph Tower City Apartments in Chicago will be participating in the Low Income Housing Tax Credit Program. Please call for criteria and rental ranges.
For information on corporate presentations, preferred employer programs and cross-promotional marketing opportunities contact Kathleen Gummerson, Assistant Regional Sales & Marketing Director, at (312) 335-2627 or email@example.com