Randolph Tower City Apartments in Chicago, IL. Bringing a piece of Chicago back to Chicago. Where the classics never go out of style. From 1929 to 2011. From speakeasy to gastro lounge. From streetcar to CTA. From the Steuben Building to luxury urban Chicago. Studio, 1 and 2 bedroom apartments and penthouse apartments for rent.
Work in the Loop? Then Randolph Tower City Apartments is the perfect choice!
Now Available - Chicago's Most Spectacular and Only 360° Penthouse Apartment views!
Work and Play with Intimate Spaces.
Here are the top 15 reasons to live at Randolph Tower City Apartments in Chicago:
- Four-pipe heating & cooling system for year round temperature control
- Hardwood floors
- Up to 12' ceilings
- Washer and dryer in all apartments
- Sexy bathrooms with oversized bath tubs and 5' showers
- In-unit customizable walk-in closets and additional storage options, (including free bike storage)
- Historic Landmark and environmentally friendly green building
- Over 40 unique studio, 1 and 2 bedroom apartment and penthouse apartment floor plans
- 24-hour Concierge
- 24/7 fitness center
- Indoor Olympic size swimming pool with sauna, hot tub, and locker rooms
- Business center and conference room, private movie theater
- Sky Park and outdoor lounge with stunning views - indoor Sky Club with lounge, games, and gourmet kitchen
- Moveable granite islands with storage
- Apartments are within walking distance to everything in the Chicago Loop – you won't need a car! Close to the CTA-all lines, pedway, the Theatre District, the Magnificent Mile, the Gold Coast, River North, restaurants, bars, shopping, museums and parks.
Walk-ins are welcome and appointments are recommended.
Randolph Tower City Apartments Awards:
- American Institute of Architects (AIA) Illinois 2013 Louis Sullivan Award
- 2013 Chicago Landmark Award for Preservation Excellence
- Friends of Downtown Chicago Best Preservation Effort
Read some recent news items about the building:
- TCW Magazine: Randolph Tower City Apartments Offer Extraordinary Style
- Chicagoland Apartment Association
- Crain's Chicago Business
- Chicago Curbed
- Chicago Loop Alliance
Office and Retail Space is also available. Details here.
*Randolph Tower City Apartments in Chicago will be participating in the Low Income Housing Tax Credit Program. Please call for criteria and rental ranges.
For information on corporate presentations, preferred employer programs and cross-promotional marketing opportunities contact Kathleen Gummerson, Assistant Regional Sales & Marketing Director, at (312) 335-2627 or email@example.com