YOU'RE ONLY A FEW STEPS AWAY FROM A VIBRANT DOWNTOWN
Recognized as Best New Development by the Property Management Association of Michigan.
Ann Arbor holds an incredible mix of people, places, and activities, and they're all within walking distance of Ann Arbor City Apartments. There is the vibrant urban outdoor market on Main Street where you can indulge in a sweet treat from Sweetwaters Cafe, pick up fresh herbs and exotic spices at Spice Merchants, or discover funky new artists at Found Gallery. And who can forget Zingerman's Deli an Ann Arbor institution since 1982. Wash down your Mile High on rye with an Orange Peel beer from the Jolly Pumpkin and leave the Bud Light to the undergrads.
When it's time to get down to business, chances are you can walk to work from your new place at Ann Arbor City Apartments. In fact, chances are you can walk almost anywhere from your new home. Ann Arbor City Apartments scored a 95/100 on WalkScore, so whether it's work, place, culture, entertainment, outdoor recreation, dining, shopping, or exploring, you're only a few steps away.
IF THE THOUGHT OF A COOKIE-CUTTER BEIGE APARTMENT SOUNDS ABOUT AS APPEALING AS A ROOT CANAL, THEN YOU'RE A PERFECT FIT FOR ANN ARBOR CITY APARTMENTS
These luxurious apartments offer a new standard of sophisticated living in Ann Arbor. Picture soaring ceiling heights, larger-than-life windows, discreet pocket doors and translucent glass barn doors. Picture hardwood floors throughout the living space, gourmet kitchens with granite islands, built-in wine racks, contemporary cabinetry and brushed stainless steel hardware. Smile humbly when friends admire the 36-inch soaker tub and 5-foot' rain shower in your sexy bathroom. And play it cool when you mention that your new place can also arrange dry cleaning, pet sitting, home package delivery, and overnight guest suites. After all, you've got better things to do with your time.
Ann Arbor City Apartments will feature three distinct finish packages, moveable granite kitchen islands, Whirlpool® washer and dryer in-unit, track lighting, 9-feet to 10-feet 6-inch ceilings and custom walk-in closets.
- STUDIOS TO PENTHOUSES
- THREE FINISH PACKAGES
- WOOD FLOORING
- 36-INCH SOAKING TUBS
- CUSTOM KITCHEN FINISHES INCLUDING STAINLESS STEEL BACKSPLASHES, WINE RACKS AND KITCHEN PANTRIES
- WALK-THROUGH CUSTOM CLOSETS
- CONCIERGE SERVICES
- OUTDOOR SKY PARK WITH GOURMET KITCHEN
- SKY CLUB WITH GAMING AREA
- EXTENDED HOURS FITNESS CENTER WITH YOGA PATIO
- BOUTIQUE HOTEL STYLE LOBBY
- SEXY BATHROOMS
- GREEN BUILDING
- 244-UNIT PARKING GARAGE
- FURNISHED APARTMENTS FROM V-SUITES
Read about Ann Arbor City Apartments in the news:
- MLive covers Latest Downtown Ann Arbor Parking Structure attached to Ann Arbor City Apartments
- Now Leasing: 155 new luxury apartments in downtown Ann Arbor
- Ann Arbor City Apartments Official Press Release - Village Green Breaks Ground on Ann Arbor City Apartments
- Ann Arbor.com - Village Green breaking ground on new downtown Ann Arbor apartments catering to young professionals
- Ann Arbor.com - Village Green: New downtown Ann Arbor apartments to feature luxury amenities and 'sexy bathrooms'
- Ann Arbor.com - A closer look at Ann Arbor City Apartments and how they'll cater to young professionals
- MHN.com - Village Green 'City' Brand Coming to Downtown Ann Arbor
- Ann Arbor.com - Busy neighborhood around Ann Arbor City Apartments
- Ann Arbor.com - AATA breaks ground on $8.1M new and improved Blake Transit Center in downtown Ann Arbor
- AnnArbor.com - Ann Arbor 2013: 5 things to watch on the city beat in the new year
- Midwest Living - 26 Reasons
We Love Ann Arbor